As you know, I started trying out BlogRush widget a couple of weeks ago. I have decided to remove it for a couple of reasons—1) I have not received any significant traffic using this widget, 2) They seem to be having some problems with hackers hijacking traffic credits assigned to others. I recently received an email from BlogRush stating this and that they are working on fixing the problems. I will probably give them a try again after they fix the problems and make the widget safe to use. For now, I have decided to remove it from my site.
Update: I received an email from them recently about the changes and fixes they have made. They have introduced an impressive array of features. So, I am reinstating the widget on my blog.