Desika Nadadur, Ph.D.
Dr. Desikachari "Desika" Nadadur brings a unique blend of scientific and spiritual perspective to leading a balanced, peaceful, and liberated life.
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) in Electronics and Communications Engineering, NBKRIST, Sri Venkateswara University, A.P., India
- Master of Science (M.S.) in Electrical Engineering, Gonzaga University, Spokane, WA, U.S.A.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Electrical Engineering with focus in Biomedical Imaging/Image Processing and Computer Vision from University of Washington, Seattle, WA, U.S.A.
- Babaji's Kriya Yoga—Levels 1 and 2—Kriya Hatha Yoga, Pranayama, Dhyana, Mantra, etc., techniques.
- Thirumoolar's Siva Yoga (http://www.SivaYoga.org/)—All Levels—Techniques known as Three Divine Qualities (3DQs)
- Naada Kriya Yoga, Tantra, Carnatic Vocal Music, and Vibrational Healing from Immaneni Ashok
- Master Choa Kok Sui's Pranic Healing—Level 1
For the past 20+ years he has been working in the areas of Medical Imaging, Healthcare Information Technology, and AI in Healthcare.