Dr. Desikachari "Desika" Nadadur is originally from India, and lives in the Greater Seattle Area in the State of Washington, U.S.A., with his wife and two wonderful kids.
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) in Electronics and Communications Engineering, NBKRIST, Sri Venkateswara University, A.P., India
- Master of Science (M.S.) in Electrical Engineering, Gonzaga University, Spokane, WA, U.S.A.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Electrical Engineering with Dissertation in Image Processing and Computer Vision from University of Washington, Seattle, WA, U.S.A.
- Babaji's Kriya Yoga—Levels 1 and 2—Kriya Hatha Yoga, Pranayama, Dhyana, Mantra, etc., techniques.
- Thirumoolar's Siva Yoga—All Levels—Techniques known as Three Divine Qualities (3DQs)
- Naada Kriya Yoga, Tantra, and Carnatic Vocal Music from Immaneni Ashok
- Master Choa Kok Sui's Pranic Healing—Level 1
He has worked in the field of medical imaging and processing, and image guided minimally invasive oncological therapies. He currently works in the field of Healthcare Information Technology and Analytics.